3 – 6 November 2021
18:00 – 23:00
All installations are running continuously during the opening hours.
All installations are accessible for everybody.
By train: Closest train station is Nationaltheateret
By subway: Closest subway station is Nationaltheateret
By tram: The closest tram stops are Aker Brygge (Line 12) and Kontraskjæret (Line 12) which are both inside the festival area. Nationaltheateret tram stop (Lines 13 and 19) is also a short walk from the festival area.
By bus: There are several bus stops serviced by many bus lines close to the festival area. The closest bus stops are: Vika Atrium, Tjuvholmen, Dokkveien, Klingenberg and Wessels Plass.
By boat: If travelling from Nesodden, Ferry line B10 arrives at Aker Brygge in the middle of the festival area.
The easiest way to find your optimal journey is to use Ruter’s journey planner:
or their RuterReise app available on AppStore and Google Play. Tickets can be purchased through the RuterBillett app, also available on AppStore and Google Play.
Aker Brygge offers a wide range of cafés, restaurants and bars. Please find an overview here:
Public toilets are available at Rådhusbrygga.
From the very beginning, Fjord Oslo has environmental protection as one of our core values. In our inaugural year we were an official partner to Oslo European Green Capital 2019 and here are a few measures we do for the environment are:
- Use of grid power
- Use of existing city structures as a festival area
- The festival area is traffic-free
- Use of modern power efficient light and projection technology
- Optimized set-up and dismantling of the artworks
- Cooperation with local cafes and restaurants. We do not offer food programs in order to reduce waste and use of disposable plastic
We encourage our audience to walk, bike or use public transport to get to the festival area
What can you do?
- Switch off lights at home
- Walk, bike or take public transport to the festival
- Throw waste in bins
- Return disposable plastic bottles.
- Have a great time!
We are committed to finding solutions to make our festival even greener each year. If you have any suggestions as to how the festival can be even more environmentally friendly, we’ll be glad to hear from you!